Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Kids!

I love these girls with everything in me. This is my small group. Small I know, but very big in heart. These ladies love the Lord and are fighting to know Him more. It's so beautiful. Patty, the girl right above me, is one of the sweetest girls I know. She is a baby but really fights to know who Jesus is and what His plan is for her life. Of all the things this girl has been through, she still clings to the cross more than I think I ever could. Mandy, the beautiful red head, is so pure. She is my freshman, but if you didn't know her you wouldn't be able to tell. She is wise beyond her years and really keeps me on my toes. Mandy and I can and do spend hours upon hours sitting in Starbucks talking about the Lord. I love it! Lindsay, directly below Mandy, has the sweetest smile you have ever seen and has a heart to match. This girl is in love with Jesus. She has a desire to know the plan the Lord has for her so deeply. She motivates me by the excitement that she daily has for the Lord AND on top of that she has a beautiful singing voice..

This is my small group and I love them very very much. The Lord reminds me daily that I need these girls just as much as they need me. I ask the Lord at the beginning of the semester to give me girls that I could truly love and grow with and my prayers were answered. I am spoiled by these girls. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: